Wednesday, July 13, 2016

NEW ORIGINAL S.T.DUPONT LINE 2 PALLADIUM LIMITED JAMES BOND 007 CODE : 1279













PRICE: RM 6899 
ITEM NO:1279
SERIAL NO:  1019/5007 UNIT WORLDWIDE

CONDITIONS :  NEW
100% ORIGINAL S.T. DUPONT PARIS,
S.T. DUPONT LINE 2,
LIMITED EDITIONS "JAMES BOND 007"
COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPER,
PALLADIUM COLOUR WITH NICE 007 DESIGN, 
SERVICE BY ZIQ S.T. DUPONT MALAYSIA!,
GUARANTEED ORIGINAL OR YOUR MONEY BACK! 

PLEASE TAKE NOTE ALL NEW AND USED ORIGINAL 
S.T.DUPONT LIGHTERS COMES WITH WARRANTY!

5 comments:

  1. I do have one.... S.T.DUPONT LINE 2 PALLADIUM LIMITED JAMES BOND 007...... For Sale RM 650.00 only.
    Whatsapp +60139200096

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you repair the dupond lighter

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the past, when I was in school I lived with my aunt. And every time I come home from school my job is to look after my aunt's shop. there I learned to fill in cheap French which are usually sold in cigarette shops. One day, I once filled out a unique and good french, what amazed me was the clinking sound of the lid. Now I just know that French is expensive French.
    Extraordinary..!!
    Until now I haven't been able to have it ...

    ReplyDelete